- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, twisted
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
In a small saucepan, simmer the coconut milk and lime leaves for 2 minutes. Let cool slightly, then transfer the mixture to a bowl. Discard the lime leaves. Add the confectioners' sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt and beat at medium speed until smooth. Use the glaze right away or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 week.