- 6 to 8 large mint leaves (preferably chocolate mint)
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Fever-Tree bitter-lemon soda
- In a collins glass, muddle mint leaves with rye whiskey, Domaine de Canton and fresh lemon juice. Fill the glass with crushed ice and top off the drink with bitter-lemon soda. Garnish with a sprig of chocolate mint.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.