Sour Cream Slaw
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 6 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage with the salt. Let stand until cabbage begins to soften, about 15 minutes. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and pickled jalapeno and toss well. Add the scallions and cilantro and toss again. Season with salt. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.