- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning paste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Six 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- In a baking dish, rub the chicken with the jerk paste and the 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lime juice, garlic and cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill. Grill the chicken over high heat, turning once, until well-browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Lightly brush the tortillas with oil and grill just until pliable and lightly charred, about 10 seconds per side.
- Cut the chicken into strips and arrange on the tortillas. Top with the watercress and drizzle with the dressing. Roll up the tortillas burrito-style and serve.
Contributed By Grace Parisi Photo Published