- 3 pounds tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate overnight.
In a blender, puree the vegetables until smooth. Strain the soup into a deep bowl, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Internal Server Error