- SERVINGS: MAKES 4 DRINKS (ABOUT 3 1/2 CUPS)
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 cup tequila (preferably 100% blue agave)
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 teaspoons honey, warmed
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to dissolve the sugar. Refrigerate until chilled or serve immediately over cracked ice.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.