- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large heart of romaine, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 4 plum tomatoes (3/4 pound), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the vinegar and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Add the romaine and toss well. Add the onion and tomatoes and serve right away.
One Serving 90 cal, 7 gm fat, 0.8 gm sat fat, 6 gm carb, 2 gm fiber.