- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red grapefruit
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 pound jicama, peeled and cut into 2-by-1/4-inch matchsticks
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
How to make this recipe
In a blender, combine the pomegranate juice, vinegar, agave nectar, mustard and lime zest. With the machine on, add the oil in a thin stream and blend until emulsified. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit and oranges, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Add the jicama, watercress and pomegranate seeds to the bowl. Add the dressing, toss gently and serve right away.
Internal Server Error