- 2 Ruby Red grapefruits
- 2 navel oranges
- One 1-pound jicama, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup lightly packed cilantro, chopped
How to make this recipe
- Using a very sharp knife, peel the grapefruits and oranges, being sure to remove any bitter white pith. Working over a large bowl to catch the juices, cut in between the membranes to release the sections into the bowl. Cut the citrus into pieces. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss well. Serve the salad right away.