Jicama and Carrot Salad with Lime
- SERVINGS: 4
This salad is great with meat or poultry prepared or served with an Asian-style marinade or sauce.
- 1/2 large jicama (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/8 -by-1 1/2 -inch sticks
- 4 carrots, coarsely grated
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, ribs and seeds removed, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, toss together all the ingredients.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.