© Tina Rupp
Jasmine Gin Fizz
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Ryan Fitzgerald always wanted to incorporate the floral scent of jasmine tea into a cocktail. He chose to add it to the late-19th-century Silver Fizz by using tea.
- 2 ounces Jasmine Gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey mixed with 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- Jasmine flowers or 3 thin lemon wedges skewered on a pick, for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the 2 ounces of Jasmine Gin with the lemon juice, honey syrup and egg white and shake well. Add ice and shake again. Pour through a fine strainer into a chilled fizz glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with jasmine flowers or skewered lemon wedges.