- 7 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Mix all of the spices in a small jar. Cover tightly and store at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.