- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 heads of baby bok choy, trimmed, or 4 pounds large bok choy, leaves and upper stems only, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seeded minced Scotch bonnet chile
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a large enameled casserole or a large wok. Add the bok choy and stir-fry over moderately high heat until starting to wilt, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and chile and cook, stirring, until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the butter. Season with salt and pepper and serve at once.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.