- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce cherry Heering (cherry liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 1 lemon wheel and 1 brandied cherry skewered on a pick, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and the garnish and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the skewered lemon wheel and cherry.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.