- 1/3 cup pure olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds Savoy cabbage, finely shredded (8 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 large jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, cilantro and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Add the cabbage, onion, fennel and jalapeños to the dressing and toss well. Serve at once, or chill for 1 hour before serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.