- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN Plus overnight infusing
- SERVINGS: Makes 32 ounces
Hunter and cookbook author Georgia Pellegrini makes this simple, spicy infused vodka to jazz up any number of cocktails.
- 32 ounces vodka
- 1 jalapeño, cut in half lengthwise
- Zest of 2 lemons, peeled into large strips with a vegetable peeler
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar and let stand at room temperature overnight. Strain, discarding the jalapeño and lemon zest.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.