Italian Tuna Salad with White Beans and Arugula
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
Paul Bartolotta says his wife, Robbi, is the chef at home, and this salad is one of her best recipes. What makes it so good is the mix of flavorspeppery arugula, sweet tomatoes, buttery beans and rich tuna.
- Three 7-ounce cans Italian or Spanish tuna in olive oil, drained and lightly flaked
- One 19-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches of arugula, long stems discarded, leaves torn into pieces
- In a large bowl, toss the tuna with the beans, tomatoes, onion and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, fold in the arugula.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.