- One 6-ounce can Italian tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a food processor, combine the tuna with the vinegar, lemon juice and soy sauce. Add the butter and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cream and pulse to blend. Scrape into a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.