- One 6-ounce can Italian tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
How to make this recipe
- In a food processor, combine the tuna with the vinegar, lemon juice and soy sauce. Add the butter and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cream and pulse to blend. Scrape into a bowl and serve.
The mousse can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.