- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
This sun-dried tomato dip can be put together in minutes.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small skillet. Add 1 minced large garlic clove and cook over moderate heat until golden. Add 1/4 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes and cook until heated through. Off the heat, stir in 6 ounces soft goat cheese, 3 ounces softened cream cheese and freshly ground pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.