Infused Vegetable Stock
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable stock or broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2-inch slice of onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 fresh parsley sprig
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 3 small slices of carrot
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- Combine the ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes, then strain.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.