- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce skinless swordfish steaks
- 1/2 small head cauliflower (1 pound), cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 scallions, green parts only, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 500°. In a large saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, cayenne, lime zest and lime juice; season with salt and pepper. Spread the spice paste all over the swordfish steaks.
- Put the cauliflower in a steamer basket, add to the saucepan and steam until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Spread the cauliflower on a plate.
- Lay four 14-inch-long sheets of aluminum foil on a large work surface. Spoon one-fourth of the cauliflower in the center of each sheet. Top with the scallion greens, raisins and swordfish. Drizzle each steak with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Fold up the foil, forming packets, and transfer to a sturdy baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Carefully transfer the packets to plates and serve.
One serving 283 cal, 7 gm total fat, 2.0 gm saturated fat, 18 gm carb, 4 gm fiber.
Juicy, herbal rosé.