- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 serrano chile with seeds, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat the oil until smoky. Add the chile and onion and stir-fry over high heat for 30 seconds. Add the garam masala and stir-fry until the onion is crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Toss in the tomatoes and lime juice. Transfer to a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cilantro. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.