- SERVINGS: 4
A good, complex curry powder is the key ingredient in the fragrant rub here, says Marcia Kiesel. The rub also gets an appealing dose of sweetness from minced onion.
Plus: Chicken Recipes and Tips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (see Note)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Mix all ingredients to a paste.
Light German Riesling.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.