- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 small rotisserie chicken—meat shredded, skin and bones discarded (4 cups)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 4 brioche rolls or other rolls, split
How to make this recipe
- In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, chutney, lime juice and curry until blended but not completely smooth. Scrape the mixture into a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken, scallions and cilantro and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Lay the arugula on the rolls, spoon the pulled chicken salad on top and serve.
Fruity, aromatic Gewürztraminer.