- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 2 ounces watermelon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- MAKE THE COCKTAIL In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, sugar and ancho chile powder.
- Moisten the outer rim of a highball glass with the lime wedge and coat lightly with chile salt. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients and shake well. Fill the highball glass with ice and strain the drink into the glass.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.