- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups guava nectar (see Note)
- 1 cup brewed Earl Grey tea
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- Lemon twists, for serving
How to make this recipe
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a simmer over moderately high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Stir in the lemon juice.
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon syrup with the guava nectar, tea and tequila. Pour the teaquila into tall glasses over ice and garnish each with a lemon twist.
The teaquila can be refrigerated overnight.
Guava nectar is available at supermarkets and health food stores.