- SERVINGS: 6
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups guava nectar (see Note)
- 1 cup brewed Earl Grey tea
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- Lemon twists, for serving
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a simmer over moderately high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Stir in the lemon juice.
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon syrup with the guava nectar, tea and tequila. Pour the teaquila into tall glasses over ice and garnish each with a lemon twist.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.