- 3 large lemongrass stalks, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped basil leaves and stems
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup tarragon leaves
- 4 whole berries, lightly crushed, such as raspberries or strawberries
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup or 2 tablespoons light honey
- Lime wheels, for serving
- Place the lemongrass, basil, mint, tarragon and berries in a large, heatproof bowl. Add the boiling water, cover and let stand for 1 1/2 hours. Strain the tisane into a pitcher and stir in the agave syrup. Pour into 6 ice-filled rocks glasses, garnish with the lime wheels and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.