- 1 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 large wedges of iceberg lettuce (1 1/2 heads)
- 6 radishes, very thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, using the back of a fork, lightly mash the Roquefort with the sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in the lemon juice, scallions, thyme, lemon zest and 2 teaspoons of the chopped parsley. Season the blue-cheese dressing with salt and pepper.
- Set the lettuce wedges on a platter. Spoon a generous amount of the blue-cheese dressing over each lettuce wedge. Top with the sliced radishes and the remaining 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley. Serve.