- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
This Asian-inspired mix works equally well as a marinade and a dipping sauce.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon good-quality hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans (see Note)
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.