- 1/4 ounce overproof rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur, preferably Kahlúa
- 4 ounces cold strong coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened whipped cream
- Freshly ground nutmeg
How to make this recipe
- In a small saucepan, combine the rum and triple sec and ignite with a long match. Carefully add the coffee liqueur, then pour the flaming mixture into a chilled ice-filled pint glass. Add the coffee, top with the whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg.