Huber's Iced Spanish Coffee
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
This warming coffee cocktail is spiked with Kahlua and rum before being topped with fresh whipped cream.
- 1/4 ounce overproof rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur, preferably Kahlúa
- 4 ounces cold strong coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened whipped cream
- Freshly ground nutmeg
- In a small saucepan, combine the rum and triple sec and ignite with a long match. Carefully add the coffee liqueur, then pour the flaming mixture into a chilled ice-filled pint glass. Add the coffee, top with the whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.