Hotel Russel Erskine Watercress Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6 to 8
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of dry mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Four 6-ounce bunches watercress, thick stems discarded
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, horseradish, paprika, Worcestershire and mustard. Gradually add the oil in a thin stream and blend until emulsified. In a large bowl, toss the watercress with the dressing. Season with salt and white pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.