- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Six 6-inch ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. Put the parsley and garlic in a mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the butter and pulse until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the butter on the cut sides of the rolls and top with the cheese. Arrange the rolls on a large baking sheet and bake for about 6 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.