Hot Cheddar-Garlic Rolls
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
At BLT Fish, Tourondel serves customers this decadent garlic bread, which is made with puffy round rolls instead of a long loaf and topped with plenty of melted cheddar cheese.
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Six 6-inch ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Put the parsley and garlic in a mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the butter and pulse until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the butter on the cut sides of the rolls and top with the cheese. Arrange the rolls on a large baking sheet and bake for about 6 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.