Honey Tofu Smoothie
- SERVINGS: 4 (3 1/2 CUPS)
;More Tofu Recipes
- 2 medium-size ripe bananas
- 1 package (16 ounces) soft tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- Mint leaves
- Peel bananas and cut into 1-inch pieces; cover with plastic wrap. Place in freezer until firm, at least 2 hours.
- In a blender, combine bananas, tofu, ice, honey, and vanilla extract; process until smooth. Pour into tall dessert glasses and garnish with mint leaves.