© Marie Hennechart
Honey-Sweetened Mascarpone with Berries and Pistachios
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Dahlia Narvaez adored the deliciously honeys like chestnut would also be terrific.
More Amazing Honey Recipes
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water (optional)
- 1/4 cup wildflower honey, warmed
- 4 cups mixed berries, such as raspberries, blackberries and halved strawberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- In a small bowl, blend the mascarpone with the orange flower water and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- Spoon the mascarpone into large shallow bowls. Scatter the berries and pistachios on top and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of honey.
Serve WithAnise Tuiles.