Honey-Sweetened Mascarpone with Berries and Pistachios
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Dahlia Narvaez adored the deliciously rich mascarpone cheese she ate in Umbria. "It's such a great backdrop for all the different honeys made in Italy," she says. She made this dish with delicate Umbrian wildflower honey but says stronger honeys like chestnut would also be terrific.
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water (optional)
- 1/4 cup wildflower honey, warmed
- 4 cups mixed berries, such as raspberries, blackberries and halved strawberries
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- In a small bowl, blend the mascarpone with the orange flower water and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- Spoon the mascarpone into large shallow bowls. Scatter the berries and pistachios on top and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of honey.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.