- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Miles Macquarrie loves finding alternatives to refined sugar for cocktails. He sweetens this peppery drink with honey from local Georgia beehives.
- 1 1/2 ounces gin, preferably Martin Miller’s Westbourne Strength
- 1/2 ounce vodka, preferably potato-based vodka
- 1/2 ounce Lillet blanc
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup (2 teaspoons honey mixed with 1 teaspoon warm water)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Tincture (see Note)
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lemon wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.