Honey-Roasted Apricots with Amaretti Cookies
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound apricots, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey, heated
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup crushed amaretti cookies
- 2 tablespoons chilled heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the apricots on the baking sheet, cut sides up. Drizzle the honey on top and sprinkle with the sugar, cardamom and crushed cookies. Bake for 30 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks barely form. Transfer the apricots to plates, spoon the cream on top and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.