Honey-Mustard Cranberry Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
This cranberry sauce gets a sweet-spicy kick from honey mustard.
Slideshow: More Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Plus: F&W's Ultimate Thanksgiving Guide
- 2 cups cranberries (1/2 pound)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange-blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, water and honey and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard. Serve the sauce warm or cool.
NotesOne Tablespoon Calories 37 kcal, Total Fat .1 gm, Saturated Fat 0 gm