- SERVINGS: Makes about 16 ounces
This lightly tart pomegranate-flavored mixer adds color and sweetness to drinks. For a tarter syrup, simply decrease the amount of sugar here by half.
- 16 ounces unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon orange flower water
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the pomegranate juice with the sugar over moderate heat until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 15 minutes. Add the orange flower water. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.