Homemade Chicken Fajita Marinade
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/4 cup
Fragrant and delicious, this homemade chicken fajita marinade works well on seafood, vegetables and other meats as well.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- In a small bowl, whisk all the marinade ingredients together. For maximum flavor, refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight before using.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.