© Tina Rupp
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/4 cups
More Condiment Recipes
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground white pepper; season the sauce with white pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Make AheadThe sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Serve WithAsian Kebabs.