- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground white pepper; season the sauce with white pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.