- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 1/3 ounces single-malt Scotch, preferably Highland Park
- 1/3 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 ounce homemade Lapsang Souchong Syrup
- 1 teaspoon cane syrup or Rich Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes of Fee Brothers Old Fashion bitters or Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces chilled ginger ale
- 1 lemon wedge, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and the garnish and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and stir in the ginger ale. Garnish with the lemon wedge and serve with a long straw.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.