- SERVINGS: Makes about 12 drinks
"I love punches for Caribbean markets and at health food stores.
More Drinks for a Crowd
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers or loose hibiscus tea
- 48 ounces boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 32 ounces vodka
- 8 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- In a large heatproof bowl, cover the hibiscus flowers with the boiling water and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain into a large heatproof jar, stir in the honey and let cool; refrigerate the flowers. Stir the vodka into the hibiscus liquid and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours or up to 4 days. Stir in the lime juice, pineapple juice and bitters. Pour into ice-filled double rocks glasses and garnish with the hibiscus flowers and lime wheels.