- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN plus cooling
- SERVINGS: 8 ounces
- 4 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons hibiscus tea (See Note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 ounce 100 proof vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon port
- 1/4 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1/4 teaspoon rose water
- In a small saucepan, boil water. Reduce the heat to medium and add hibiscus tea and sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and let cool. Stir in vodka, port, orange blossom water and rose water. Strain the cordial into a jar, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 month. Makes about 8 ounces.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.