- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Farmer Brown San Francisco
Chef-owner Jay Foster combined citrus and pineapple juices with tea made from dried Jamaican hibiscus flowers to create this vitamin C-rich drink.
- 8 ounces chilled brewed hibiscus tea
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 thin strawberry slice
- Fill a pilsner glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the strawberry slice and stir. Float the strawberry slice on the surface of the drink.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.