- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 Red Zinger tea bags or plain hibiscus tea bags
- 1 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, stir the sugar into the boiling water and add the tea bags. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags and stir in the grapefruit juice.
- Chill the liquid in an ice water bath, then transfer to an ice cream machine. Freeze the sorbet according to the manufacturer's instructions.
The sorbet can be frozen for up to 4 days.
One Serving 74 cal, 0 gm Fat, 0 gm Saturated Fat, 18 gm Carbohydrates, 0 gm Fiber.