- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds asparagus, peeled if thick
- 1 bunch of small radishes
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, whisk the crème fraîche with the parsley, chives and tarragon. Whisk in the lemon juice and season well with salt.
- Bring a large, deep skillet of salted water to a boil and fill a large bowl with ice water. Cook the asparagus in the boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the asparagus and immediately transfer them to the ice water to cool completely. Drain again and pat dry.
- Arrange the asparagus and radishes on a platter and serve with the crème fraîche.
The dip and vegetables can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours.