- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled and crushed
- 4 poblano peppers (1 pound), sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup drained capers
- Two 8-ounce jars good-quality tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Lemon wedges and crusty bread, for serving
Heat the oven to 450°. In a baking dish, combine the olive oil, garlic, poblanos and capers. Roast for 20 minutes, until the poblanos are tender. Let cool until warm, then stir in the tuna and basil. Serve with lemon wedges and bread.