Herb, Garlic and Lemon Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a bowl, blend all of the ingredients.
One Serving: 126 cal, 14 gm fat, 2 gm saturated fat, 2 gm carb, 1 gm fiber.
Grill Match: White-fleshed fish, chicken.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.